Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...almost over!

This year has been a roller coaster for my husband and I. Through infertility, being diagnosed with severe endo, my husband traveling with his job, baby showers, new nephews, surgery, Lupron, and everything else. We survived. Thank goodness. We couldn't have made it through without each other and our prayers and faith.

So what am I looking forward to in 2011? *Hopefully* getting pregnant and having a child! If that's the only good thing that happened to me all year I would be pleased as punch. I would rather have that than anything else. So it's not really a resolution, since well, it's not entirely up to me. But I plan on changing my eating habits a bit, and doing some other things to help our odds. I really really want this year to be "our year". So we'll see.

We're having a little get together at our house tonight with our friends, so we can ring in the new year right!

Happy new Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment