Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Post

Hello! In writing this post, I am unsure as I type what it might be about. Through this blog I plan to share my story of life with you. I have been told many times, the stories of my life could be written in a book. Sometimes, the way things work out, makes me feel like it is a book. I got married when I was 18, my step son was born when I was 17. At 17 I wasn't ready to be a step mom but I did what I thought was right at the time, and 5 years later I am so happy I did! My husband and I got married November 1, 2006. That was the third best day of my life! The first best day was meeting him of course, the second best day was running into him again on a whim 4 years later (more on that later) and then of course the day we got married changed our lives forever. Things haven't been perfect in my life, far from it actually but I can't wait to share my story with you! My title is Everyone's Sarah for a reason, to my husband, I am Sarah. To my step son, I am Sarah. To my parents and siblings, I am Sarah. The one name I cannot wait to be called is Mommy! My husband and I have been trying to have a baby of our own for about two years now. I love him more than anything, and want nothing more than to have a family with him. It is just not God's will for that to happen. We are being patient and trying our hardest not to stress about...but that isn't as easy as it sounds! I really hope you will follow this blog, I think you will find my life very interesting and I cannot wait to get your input about the struggles in my life, infertility, struggles in your life, parenting, working, and going to school. So please, follow me, give your advice, your criticism, and love! I cannot wait to get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment