Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Weekend

Wow...Monday got here so fast! My weekend was very busy. Thursday night and Friday night we had my stepson so we got enjoy time with him as usual, which is always a good thing! My sister brought my two nephews over to play with Colton on Friday night, I enjoyed getting to see her and my nephews. Then Saturday morning we went to his soccer game, they are so cute! Then my husband was having some of his buddies over to watch a UFC fight on Saturday night, so I got to go have dinner with one of my closest friends and her sister. We had a blast. I rarely go out with my friends, because well, we just don't have time. All my friends have children and we all work full time, so it makes getting together very difficult and a rare occasion. But we had so much fun!

Then Sunday came. Blah. My brother in law (who is 19) got his girlfriend pregnant and she is due in May. So guess what yesterday was? You guessed it, Baby Shower! (now don't even get me started how she just turned 18 and I don't agree with that but that is merely just my opinion) So we had this baby shower for her, and I am not going to lie, it was a little depressing! But I got over it quickly and thought to myself that my day will come, and when it does, it will be a good thing and I will feel so blessed and never have a negative thought about it.

Then my husband came home and we relaxed and watched The Celebrity Apprentice...we love that show at our house. We've never watched it before, but so far we like it! While it was so nice to see everyone and do so many fun things, I do not see how people run around like that every weekend...I couldn't do it! I was so exhausted last night I didn't even want to eat dinner! It was great to see everyone and make some new memories, but I am already looking forward to doing nothing this weekend. Let's pray this week goes by fast.

How was everyone else's weekend? Mine was super busy as you can tell, our weekends usually just consist of Colton! Happy Monday everyone!

P.S. I just checked out Chrissy's Blog... http://chrissyrenee79.blogspot.com/ and I won a blog makeover! Yay! I am so excited! (I never win anything) Thanks Chrissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment