Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pre-Op

Sooo....I had my pre-op yesterday. And now I am starting to get nervous. I hate the though of being "put under"...but hey if this helps me get pregnant....I will do whatever it takes! I have to be at the hospital Friday at 6:15 AM...surgery will start around 7:15 or 7:30, and could last up to two hours, but may not last that long. It just depends what they find in there! My Dr said that he will take pictures with the scope inside, and he will go out and show my husband and talk to him and tell him what they found. Then after I "come to" he will come in and explain everything to me. I am just praying that this is the blessing we have been waiting for. I have been praying a lot, and hoping a lot.

When you say your prayers...please include my husband and I as we go through this. I hope this surgery will lead us to have a little one.

I hope it is finally our time.

Thanks again everyone, it means the world.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling.
    God, I pray that you would send peace like a river over Sarah and her husband. I pray that you would send your healing hands through the doctors. I pray that you would open up Sarah's womb and let a child be born. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog the other day and had tried to comment also. Just wanted you to know that I know what you are going through. Endo is a turd but there is hope!! I had severe endo and God has blessed me with 3 biological miracles and one adopted miracle. Praying that this surgery will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow! Hope it goes quickly and well and that this clears the way to your BFP test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Comments are working! Thank you so much everyone for your prayers for me and my husband. It means so much. I will definitely give an update tomorrow when I feel up to it!! Thanks again, you guys rock.

    ReplyDelete