Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Feeling like being honest on this lovely Friday? Well click the button on the side to go to My Little Life to get the link for Five Question Friday! And have fun!

My Little Life

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Way too much! I sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day at work, then go home and usually get on the computer before bed!

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
We will try to pay for it as much as possible, I know how helpful it would have been for us to have someone pay for it! But we will also teach them how to save and spend $$ responsibly.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes three. The first one, I wrecked my dad's truck into his shed with my friend when I was 13! (No, he wasn't very happy) The next one, when I was 17, someone ran a stop sign and totaled my car! And the last one was just a fender bender! Luckily I was never hurt in any of them!

4. What is your favorite book?
The Pact by Jodi Picoult. Love it.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
No, my husband is usually still in bed when I leave for work! (and no he doesn't usually make it lol) Although every once in a blue moon I come home and the bed is made...very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment